EdWatch.org is full of informative articles, links to radio interviews, links to newspaper articles, and links to other resource materials. Each update is also filed under its topic. EdWatch operates at the state, the national, and the federal levels. Top EdWatch issues are separated into categories called "National" (affecting all states) and "Minnesota" (reflecting Minnesota's specific concerns).
EdWatch has ceased operations. (Please see President Renee Doyle's
This site is now serving as an archive. Education Liberty Watch is now
assuming the mission of EdWatch. For the latest news and to continue the fight
for education freedom, please visit www.EdLibertyWatch.org.
Navigating EdWatch.org website
COMPREHENSIVE MENU OF ISSUES
The Questions You'll Find Answered on this website:
- What is happening in our schools that will affect every worker in America?
- What happened to local control of our schools?
- Why are kids spending class time training for entry level jobs?
- Why is time spent on projects and group learning instead of the basics?
- Why are businesses training teachers in job skills?
- Why are reading, writing and math skills going down?